Questa è la vostra occasione, Check it out!
User Experience DesignerEnigma People Solutions is recruiting for a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you’re inspired and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!The User Experience Designer will work under the direction of the Digital Service Design Manager, and alongside User Experience Researchers, Visual Designers, Front End Developers and Content Creators to drive an industry leading user experience across our digital portfolio, and beyond into our multiple channels.This role will also collaborate with stakeholders across the business through running workshops, interviews and meetings to gain a clear understanding of their requirements, and demonstrate the value of an optimised user experience approach.You will require the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience with integrating usability research findings into designs
- Experience of data analytics and goals
- Experience of managing user testing sessions including recruitment, scripting, facilitating and reporting
- Experience of working on user experience and usability projects across web, mobile, tablet with an awareness of how these complement a multi-channel business.
- Experience of delivering responsively designed iterations and improvements with measurable positive impact on user satisfaction and commercial success
- Experience of detailed analysis and research to shape user journeys, concept sketches and design work
- Significant experience of designing user journeys, wireframing, site mapping and process flows through multi-channels
- Relevant qualification (e.g. design, human-computer interaction, psychology., communications or technology related degree)You will need to be able to demonstrate some of the following:
- Awareness of systems and distribution methods
- Awareness of financial services legislatory and regulatory frameworks (desirable)
- Working knowledge of methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Detailed knowledge of research and analytical techniques
- Detailed knowledge of user journeys, wireframing, site mapping and user-centred design
- Detailed knowledge of Adobe CS tools and other industry standard prototyping tools including Axure and BalsamiqPeople who work with our client agree that it is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It’s also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that’s totally focused on customers. As a employee you’ll get all the support you’d expect, including full training and professional development. You’ll receive a competitive salary and reward package. And in a fast-changing world, you’ll join an organisation that’s leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.To apply or find out more please contact Daria Czaplinska at email@example.com or call 0141 332 4422